Thursday, March 10, 2016

Denim

I am loving that denim is back in style!  I remember when I was younger and seeing my older sisters wearing everything denim. Denim shorts, denim top, denim jacket,  etc.
My favorite part about denim is that it can be dressed up or down.
I love a top that I can wear to work and as soon as I get home, change into jeans (aka jeggings, let's be real) and wear it as a causal top.
My favorite denim top is this SUPER soft button up from Simply Reese Boutique
I am telling you, this is the softest top I've ever own!  My husband loves it which is a plus.  :)
Today I've paired it with black accents. Tomorrow I will show you how I pair it with white. I love love this top!
Use code: Bpriceless at checkout to receive 10% off your entire order!
Top: Simply Reese





No comments:

Post a Comment