I'm getting so excited for spring! The weather has been in the high 50's which is t-shirt weather here. I remember growing up in Wyoming, my mom wouldn't let us wear shorts until it was at least 40 degrees. I work with customers in Texas and 60 degrees is a little chilly for them. It's funny how that works.
I am getting my spring clothing out from my closet and this dress is one of my new favorite pieces!
The color is so vibrant and looks good with black accents (accessories) or tan accents as you see in the pictures.
It's sometimes hard finding modest spring clothing but I Shop Simply has tons of cute clothing and they are all modest. They also are at discounted prices compared to other boutiques. I save so much money by shopping there!
You can get the dress I'm wearing here
Have a beautiful and sunny Sunday!
![]() |
| Dress: I Shop Simply Jacket: (old) JC Penny Shoes: Payless Earrings: I Shop Simply |








Thank you for making our clothing look so good!
ReplyDelete