Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day/Birthday Weekend

I had such an amazing weekend with my little family! We went to SLC for the weekend and stayed in one of my favorite hotels. At first it was going to be just me and my husband but at the last minute I changed plans because I knew I couldn't be away from my babes!


We had so much fun at the pool, shopping, eating good food and spending lots of time together. I'm so grateful for my little family!
The weather was so nice the day before we left and I was able to check out the gorgeous downtown area of Idaho Falls. I love the blossoms and they are right by the river.
This dress is the perfect weekend wear. I love how it's no fuss,just add the shoes! It is one of the most comfy dresses I've ever owned. It's so stretchy and very flattering. I wanted to wear it all weekend long!  It's so easy to chase the kiddos around and still feel cute.
 I got asked so many times where I got it from. It's from I Shop Simply and is seriously my new favorite!  Get the dress here you will lovelovelove it!!









No comments:

Post a Comment