Sunday, April 24, 2016

Boutique Deals

Follow on Instagram: @brittanyraeblog for more deals and outfit inspiration.

***Scroll down to see a list of my favorite online boutiques.***

I found the best deal a month ago. I got this entire outfit for under $35! I get asked all the time how much I spend on clothing and honestly it's not a lot. I usually won't spend over $20 on a top and over $25 on a skirt.  I try to stay under $40 for nice dresses (that I may need for work) and under $25 for regular dresses. Most of my attire is from killer sales that I keep an eye out for every week.
This outfit I'm wearing is all from Mindy Mae's Market . For under $35 for the top and skirt, I was thrilled! Mindy Mae's has amazing clothing and I am always looking for when they host their deals.  Mindy Mae Market has their spring sale happening April 25th-27th so set your alarms!
This necklace is from the beautiful collection from Mirina Collections. I love pairing bold statement necklaces with regular clothing. I love mixing it up that way. Use coupon code: mirinagirls at checkout for 20% off! They have an adorable ring set that is only $9 so with the discount deal, it's a steal!
I find my deals by following my favorite boutiques on Instagram and Facebook. Every day I scroll through my feed to see which boutiques have sales going on. I have found that most deals run on Friday-Monday. If I see something I like, I usually don't buy it right away. I keep an eye on it and wait for the sale. I have also found that most boutiques carry the same thing so you can find which boutique offers it for less. The boutiques I follow regularly are:

Classy L Boutique- 35% off this weekend. Code: classy35
Simply Reese Boutique- 15% off by signing up for their newsletter. 
Mindy Mae's Market- Huge spring sale April 25th-27th.
Let's B Modest - 35% off this weekend. Code: motherlylove 
Neesees Dresses - 10% off this month. Code: april
Simple Addiction - $5 off- Code: save5
Mikarose Clothing- Huge online sale, prices already reduced. 

So keep your eye out especially going into the weekend and you can get your favorite looks for a lot less! Happy shopping my friends!

** This post is not sponsored. **

Necklace: Mirina Collections
Top/Skirt: Mindy Mae's Market
Heels: Payless
Photo Credit: Jaycee Photography










No comments:

Post a Comment