My friend Hannah from Hannah Fit Mom @hannahfitmom is always sharing tips and advice for breakfasts on the go. I've teamed up with her today to share one of her go-to breakfast muffins! I love that they are easy AND healthy. You could make it the night before or on the weekend to eat throughout the week.
Here is my beautiful friend-
Her instagram has the best tips and inspiration for working out at home!
Here is the yummy recipe:
2 C. Steel cut oats (I blended rolled oats)
2 large, ripe bananas
2 large eggs
1 C. Plain Greek Yogurt
2-3 Tbsp. Honey
1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. Salt
1/2 C. Your favorite add-in (chocolate chips, crushed nuts, craisins, etc)
Preheat oven 400 degrees. Lightly grease muffin tin. If using muffin liners, lightly grease them too! Learn from my mistake!
Blend first ingredients in blender or mixer (I used my Bosch) for at least 3-4 minutes until batter is smooth. Then stir the mix ins by hand.
Divide batter between muffin cups and bake for 15 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Then let them cool for 10 min. Make sure to store leftovers in an airtight container. Enjoy! Makes 12 muffins.
Nutritional Info per muffin:
Calories: 120
Protein: 5g
Carbs: 22 g
Fat: 2 g
Happy Friday to you and have a wonderful weekend!
-- Brittany


No comments:
Post a Comment